Our lovely 4 room, 3 bedroom top floor apartment, which has accommodation on 2 floors, is located on the top floor of the Auberge Jerome residence in Arc 1950. It is spacious by French standards (71m2), luxuriously furnished and has a a lovely mountain view looking out to Bois de l’Ours piste. Auberge Jerome offers convenient ski-in, ski-out access, ski lockers, lift and free use of the relaxing spa facilities including steam room, sauna, and small outdoor (heated!) swimming pool & jacuzzi and gym area. There is also a gorgeous Deep Nature Spa® Arc 1950 in the village (payable locally) offering a range of treatments and relaxation. In the compact car-free Arc 1950 village are an excellent bakery, well stocked supermarket as well as a good selection of bars and restaurants, ski school, ski-hire shops, lift pass office. A varied entertainment programme is offered each week.
• Equipped kitchen area with electric hob, oven with grill, microwave, fridge and 3 shelf freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee maker, Coffee filter.
• Three bedrooms (1 king size double and 2 twins), with hairdryers provided.
• Two bathrooms (1 with shower bath and 1 with shower) plus 2 separate toilets, one with a washbasin.
• Satellite television, Chromecast facility, DVD player plus selection of English speaking films.
• Mountain views.
• Free WiFi access.
• Free communal laundry facilities (washing machine and tumble dryer) are provided on the floor below the apartment
• Beds with duvets made up for your arrival, towels and bath robes included.
• End of stay cleaning (except kitchen and dishes) and a cleaning kit are included.
Since the kitchen and other work was done we have not been there with the apartment ready for photos other than in the dark, we will put daylight photos on the site when we can get there to take them!